WorldTV’s centralised library system for web videos along with its (lesser known) bookmarklet feature is simply perfect for this task. It’s quick, easyâ€¦ and best of all it’s free!
Here’s how to do it…
- Create a channel (account) on WorldTV, and choose a name like ‘Nickys Video Collection’
- (Optional) Add videos automatically during the sign up process from a YouTube account, Vimeo account or by simply using keywords
- Once the channel is set up, and you are in the WorldTV Editor (the main screen), go to the Promote->Bookmarklets tab.
- Choose the ‘Add to Library’ option and follow the simple instructions to add a bookmark to Firefox, Chrome or Internet Explorer
- (Recommended) Use your browser’s bookmark features to move the bookmark to your browser toolbar so it’s readily accessible with a single click
- Now as you surf YouTube or Vimeo and other video sites you can click on the bookmark you created to instantly add the video to your personal video library
- Use WorldTV’s many other tools to embed, share or build a playlist of the web videos you collect and archive!
Good luck!Read More