The improvements we are introducing today take us a huge step forward in terms of the video publishing capabilities we now offer.
Video publishing has never been this easy, and the combination of our award winning, video library and content management system, along with a powerful, easy-to-use video site publishing system, is a joy to use.
And the best part… every single new feature is 100% free!
List of New Features
- Fully customizable background image
- Customizable navigation menu
- Change the order of any item in the Sidebar or Content Section, and remove items
- New ‘Video Description’ box
- Customizable Video Slider box – Populate with videos by playlist order, recently added, most popular videos, or keyword match (this matches against keywords in clip meta tags)
- Customizable Video List box – Populate with videos using playlist order, recently added, most popular videos or keyword match. A new ‘More’ button at the bottom extends the page to show more videos. Customize the text labels for the box and the ‘More’ button. Descriptions for each video are now shown in the list.
- Home page video player can now display ’1st in Playlist’ or ‘Featured Video’
- New ‘Featured Video’ feature allows any video to be designated as a Featured Video
- Turn autoplay on/off for the video player
- Show or hide items within Video Ratings (Facebook Share, Twitter share, star rating)
- Customizable text label for Video Ratings
- A new, improved ‘speech bubble’ graphic style for the Welcome text in the Sidebar
- Add up to 5 different Video List boxes or Video Slider boxes per page. Each box can have its own settings.
- Have an entirely different layout for the individual Video Pages and the Home Page
- Facebook Comments for the Video Pages! Each video gets its own Facebook comments.
- Users can post comments about each video back to Facebook
- The administrator can moderate Facebook Comments (requires a Facebook fan page to be set up for your channel)
- Support for multi-language and accented characters
- The new Web Mode control panel is now a main tab in the Editor
Existing Web Mode Features
- Permalink video pages for every video in your channel
- Facebook fans box in sidebar (can be set to your own Fan page)
- Monetize your site with Google Adsense (paid feature)
- Host Web Mode pages on your own domain name (paid feature)
- Remove WorldTV branding (paid feature)
We can’t wait to see what our creative group of users comes up with using this. There’s a wealth of options to play around with… and the possibilities are endless!
We look forward to hearing your comments.Â The all new WorldTV Web Mode is live and in your Editor today!
(Don’t have a WorldTV channel yet… what are you waiting for?)